Our gymnastics programs are currently closed. Please check back with us for updates on when programs will reopen.
At RecWest Braybrook we run gymnastics programs that prepare children for long-term participation in sport and help them develop fundamental movement skills for life.
Our gymnastics facility is fully equipped with balance beams, parallel bars, trampolines and more.
Children who participate in our gymnastics classes will:
- learn fundamental gymnastics skills;
- improve their balance and coordination;
- develop increased aerobic and anaerobic endurance;
- improve flexibility;
- make new and long lasting friendships;
- learn and further develop social skills;
- build confidence and self-belief.
We offer an array of programs for various ages and skill levels. Our three main programs are: Tiny Y, a gymnastics program for toddlers; Kinder Fun, gymnastics for three to five year-olds; and a junior gymnastics program for children five to 12 years.