RecWest Braybrook Gymnastics is the perfect program to prepare children for long-term participation in sport, and help them develop fundamental movement skills for life.
Our gymnastics facility is fully equipped with trampolines, parallel bars, balance beams and more.
Children who participate in our gymnastics classes will:
- learn fundamental gymnastics skills;
- improve their balance and coordination;
- develop increased aerobic and anaerobic endurance;
- improve flexibility;
- make new and long lasting friendships;
- learn and further develop social skills;
- build confidence and self-belief.
We offer an array of programs for various ages and skill levels. Our 3 main programs are: Tiny Y, a gymnastics program for toddlers, Kinder Fun, gymnastics for 3 to 5 year-olds, and Junior Gymnastics, a program for children 5 to12 years.