Our school holiday sports clinic is open to primary school children. The program is jam-packed with activities designed to stimulate inquisitive minds, get kids physically active and discover new interests with friends and energetic facilitators.
Our experience working with children means that we understand their individual needs - we know it’s not a one size fits all approach! That’s why we offer a range of sports to help improve your child’s physical and mental wellbeing. They will also have lots of fun with us!
Session timesMonday to Friday: 10am to 4pm
LocationThis program runs in centre at RecWest Braybrook.
What to bring
- Sports attire (children should be in suitable clothing for all planned activities and weather conditions, including runners, comfortable clothing, hat, and sunscreen)
- Nutritious snack and lunch
- Water bottle (clearly named).
Our sports clinic is a NUT-FREE ZONE. Peanut butter, nuts or nut products are not allowed. Please ensure you review all foods that you are providing for your child.
Enrolment and fees
To book your child into our school holiday sports clinic:
- Register online ('School holiday sports clinic' will appear when it is available for booking)
- Add your child's details
- Select the clinic days your child would like to participate in, and then click next (if you are selecting an individual sport please select the sport and click next)
- Fill out all sections
- Once you reach the selection of sports you have two options:
a. If you selected an individual sport please click next a proceed to payment
b. If you selected two or more clinics, you will now have to select the clinic days your son or daughter will be participating in
- Click 'Next' and proceed.
Fees and payment
For the latest costs of our school holiday sport clinic, see our prices page. Payments to be made before arrival.