Gymnastics is the perfect activity to prepare children for long-term participation in sport and helps to develop the fundamental movement skills for life.
Our state-of-the-art gymnastics facility is fully equipped with trampolines, high bar, uneven bars, parallel bars, balance beams and more. We are proudly affiliated with Gymnastics Victoria.
Children who participate in gymnastics will benefit from:
- enhanced development of fundamental movement patterns
- enhanced flexibility
- ability to learn how to jump, land and fall safely
- increased balance
- increased both aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- unique long-term bone forming and strengthening advantages
- building self-esteem, preparing the body and mind for life’s challenges.
Suitable for: children aged four to five years old who follow instruction without parent assistance.
KinderFun is the perfect starting point in gymnastics for children aged four to five years. The program teaches the basics of gymnastics with a strong emphasis on participation, teamwork and safety.
This introductory level provides a foundation for confident movement in all sport, as well as establishing a strong base for more advanced gymnastics.
Class time: Thursday 10.30am to 11.30am
Cost: See our prices.
Bookings and enquiries
For more information, or to make a booking, contact us.